Saturday, September 20, 2014

Birthday Celebrations

On my birthday I was surprised with toaster strudels for breakfast. Jeremy gets up for work at 5 and he offered to make me breakfast in bed. I told him I would pass and would rather sleep. :)

On my birthday Jeremy and I were able to go out to dinner. We went to Zeppelins. It was delicious. I got the Blackened Chicken Alfredo and Jeremy got the Fresno hamburger with parmesan fries. Both were delicious. We also got a dessert! This is a big deal because we never get dessert. Since it was my birthday we did though :) We got the Chocolate Brownie Delight: Filled with raspberry sauce, topped with chocolate syrup, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and toasted cashews. 

We always take a picture together on our birthdays :)

Oh yeah. Presents! From Jeremy I got 12... Yes 12 candy bars! I am definitely enjoying those. mmm. He was trying to find a card for me and Carly kept barking at something in the store. He turned around and she had found a card with a dog on it. haha. He got it. He also got me an SD card for my phone because I take so many pictures and videos of Carly. I already really appreciate this present. 


Jeremy decorated the living room and kitchen with white and purple streamers. It's cute. He said that it was a tradition growing up that they always hung up streamers for birthdays. He said he will never buy me balloons because he can't stand the sound they make when kids play with them. haha.

Tonight (Saturday) we were able to have a few friends and my brother and his family over for some cake and ice cream. We also made apple crisp because Anton and Breanna gave us a whole bag of apples and I needed to use them. We had chocolate cake with chocolate icing made by Jeremy. 

Thanks for a great birthday Jeremy :) I appreciate you spending two more dollars on the cake mix because it was delicious! 



No comments:

Post a Comment