Sunday, September 7, 2014

Peanut butter.Dress up. Summer

These are all random pictures taken from the last few weeks.

We need new furniture for Carly in her room. The rocking chair is being moved to the baby's room. I scored with this cute little chair at Joann Fabrics. She can crawl up in it by herself.




Pool day on Labor Day. We definitely enjoyed the pool and sunshine! It wore her out! :)

Carly is a huge fan of peanut butter on a spoon with a banana. 
I like this picture because it shows how long her eye lashes are! They are beautiful.

I turn around from putting clothes away and this is what she looks like. I could not stop laughing. My purple hat, her sunglasses, and a basket on her arm. Cracks me up! Blurry picture because she was just running around. 

I love her fluffy pigtails in this and how BIG SHE LOOKS.
Her favorite toys for outside. Bubbles, sand toys that she digs with in the dirt (thanks Aunt Franki), and chalk!


Yeah know, just getting ready for the day. I need my chapstick on!

Some days this girl is an eating monster! She ate an entire banana and then shared some toast, bacon, and eggs with me. (I sent this picture to Jeremy at work). Of course her eggs had to have ketchup on them.

The horrible trip to Walmart is forgotten when I get moments like this! She just got up from her nap and just wanted to sleep on my shoulder some more. I am totally okay with this.

I love being this little girl's mommy. She makes me laugh and she is just so precious. 

1 comment: