Sunday, September 14, 2014

normal schedule..??

How I have loved Jeremy working days! Oh my goodness. I didn't realize how different this made our lives when he worked late.

We actually sit down and make a weekly menu together. We actually go shopping for that menu and eat dinner together every night. We got a membership to the ymca and enjoy working out (they have babysitting). We enjoy going to bed early. I mean like 9:00!! Jeremy gets up at 5 and I get up at 7 with Carly.

I usually don't take naps anymore because of this. I get so much sleep at night!!! I sleep so much better at night when I don't take a nap too. I fall asleep faster and don't wake up as much to go to the bathroom.

It is a downer that he works on Saturdays. But we do enjoy him having Mondays off! We usually used Monday as a recoup day from the weekend. This is nice we can just relax all day with daddy.

Carly and I enjoyed decorating for FALL! Her new word is 'uh oh'. She would put the window clings on and it would fall right away. She would look at it and say 'uh oh' haha. I showed her how to pat it after you stick it on the window.

We decorated on Wednesday and Thursday it was cold! Like 45 degrees. I am in love. Carly and I went to Bath & Body Works and found my favorite smell. I mean I am obsessed. I bought the three wick candle last year and they sold out so fast. Pumpkin Caramel Latte. They have the plug ins for this scent. I love the smell of our apartment. We have been enjoying or new lotion Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow Comfort. Delicious. Carly loves to put lotion on. haha.

Jeremy told me I am on a craft high. I bought a new pattern to make a baby dress. That's done. I have been sewing some baby things. I just love sewing right now. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment