Monday, July 18, 2016

My sweaty, shoeless, sandy babies.

This kitty pool has been a life saver for me this summer. I fill it up during nap time and when the girls get up it is nice and warm for them. Sometimes I just need to sit and enjoy the sunshine, by myself!

Goofballs. There is an empty clothes basket and they hop right in.

I can't believe how brave Emma is! She loves the tire swing.

I was doing dishes and they decided banging pots and bowls would be fun!
It kept them occupied for a while.

We are on this tire swing every day.

Carly doesn't always like riding the tire swing,
 but she sure does love pushing Emma!

My mornings. Watching some Curious George on hulu.

She woke up so early she was GLUED to watching Curious George. 

Water loving baby.
Don't worry I tried putting her swimsuit on, she was not having it.

Prepping to stain our deck. We power washed it! What a difference!

Popsicles for these hot summer days.

They are huge fans of cereal.

My flowers!!! I can't believe how tall they are!
I asked Carly to be in the picture so I could compare the height.

We totally scored on these Princess Sofia shoes :)
She is in love and only wears them now!

My styling babies ready for Target.


Our friend the Target dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment