Sunday, July 31, 2016

The girls love rollie pollies!
 They pick them up and let them roll and crawl all over.







We got a sectional!!! 

Carly loves laying on the chase part of the sectional.
Jeremy loves the recliner.

Enjoying our first morning with the sectional, watching shows.
We had to send a picture to dad at work.

Emma loves to swing. She is getting more and more brave.
Sometimes she will swing on the regular swing.

This horse shoe pit was turned into a sand box.
I think we need to try and control the sand coming out of the box. It makes such a mess in the yard! But the girls love it.

It's tradition.
When we vacuum out the car, all three of us 'drive'
it out of the garage. 

They insisted on playing dress up in their 'twirly dresses'.
And then they came to my bathroom mooing at me! bahaha

Emma is out!
We wore her out.
Emma falls asleep 85% of the time in her car seat.

They sure do love a park/splash pad.

Playing in our sand box some more.

Carly is the out there!
She took off on her balance bike while I
scooted along with Emma.
I carried their bike and car to the playground hoping they would for a while on the path.
They still ended up just wanting to swing on the tire swing.

Carly was asking me something in this picture, but I LOVE Emma's smile.

False alarm.
I went to help Carly down and grabbed her pants.
I started yelling at her for peeing her pants.
"Mom the slide is wet!" 


Target was handing out free popcorn to red card holders.
Emma loved the popcorn and Carly enjoyed the cherry Icee.

She loves to climb this wall! She is getting better and more brave.
She can almost come back down by herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment