Monday, July 18, 2016

We painted Emma's room!


While I was finishing painting Emma's room, they were using their table as a jungle gym!
Ah! I came out this!

Emma thought it was so funny.

Thumbs up that we finished the wall in Emma's room! Yay!!
We got a brighter pink, but since the wall was already yellow, it's more of a soft plum. It works!

Free chick-fil-a day!
I made our outfits last year and boxed up everything and pulled it out for this year. 


Emma loves the chick-fil-a sauce and french fries.




I am so glad that we dressed up again this year. The girls love it and we love Chick-fil-a!

While we were waiting for our cars to be done with oil changes,
we walked around the mall to kill time.
We were all still in our cow outfits. haha

Carly keeps asking to go back and play on this. Oops. What did I start?!
But their faces are priceless and I would do it again.



They found a chair that spins. This occupied them for a good 15 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment