Sunday, July 31, 2016

We definitely enjoy our new couch.
But for some reason I always get snuggled next to anyways.
I love it.

You know your air conditioning is broken when...
you find this giant piece of ice on it!
Yikes!
The hottest weekend of the year and our air conditioning was out! Everything was wrong with it. Oh how we love owning a house. We now know to Change filter every three months, Wash the outside unit twice a year with the hose, and freon is expensive.

I have been working on getting Carly's room
cute and cozy for her.
I finally bought black out lining for her curtains.
Her walls are a soft lavender and brand new Princess Sofia bedding. She is in love.



How did we get so lucky?!Carly is the best big sister.
 She is always helping use with Emma and knows exactly how to make her happy. Emma's velcro on her shoe was off, Carly was helping her put it back on.

Our little puppy eating her popcorn out of her bowl. bahaha.

I love these two cuties.

She carried around this bag full of goldfish
 and was eating it for an hour!

She wouldn't smile and look at me. But her hair was so cute and she was eating her cute Elsa graham crackers.


They both made it to the top at the same time!
This is when I learned that having two kids is about them being patient with me!Which one do I help first? Well Carly you're older so you are going to have to wait! AHH.

We switched her to a big girl car seat this week.
I was a little worried about her not sleeping as well in the car.

I don't think I'm going to have to worry.

I spy with my little eyes, two girls hiding in the clothes. hahaha

You know you're a dad to girls when...
the only blanket around is pink Minnie Mouse.

Emma was a huge fan of the popcorn at Target.
(We got it a few times this past week, it was free with my red card).

Emma didn't want to walk to the playground.
She wanted me to carry her. But I told her no.
Carly grabbed Emma's hand and walked with her.
She is adorable.

Pushing Daddy on the tire swing.

Sometimes we go and get Wendy's and send daddy picture while he is at work.

Before...

After!!!

Carly fed Emma dinner the past few nights. They both ate a ton!!!

Matching ice cream leggings.
Emma now knows the word ice cream.
Partly because we eat it after dinner every night.
And partly because of these leggings.
We always ask her what's on her pants and she points to them
and yells 'ice ceeeem!

Not the sight you love to see every day.
18 month old about to fall off the couch but the 3 year old counting for her.

Our morning shows with this super comfortable sectional, milk sippy cups, and blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment