Tuesday, March 8, 2016

crib, outside, sleep


I was cleaning out Emma's room so I could sweep it, Carly asked to get in the crib Brilliant idea Carly. It kept them out of my way and I knew exactly where they were.



They love playing outside in the dirt and the snow.

Emma is my sunshine.

They discovered the sandbox. Carly went and got the cart and shovels to play.


Emma climbed up here all by herself with her bowl of cereal. Just chilling.
Feet crossed and everything.

Sometimes we send daddy pictures while he's at work. This was supposed to be one of those.

The joy that she has playing with her daddy. :)

Shakeology, Oh how I have missed you!!!
Jeremy and I have started our 21 Day Fix!
Shakeology, workouts, and portioned controlled servings.
Emma was upset I wasn't sharing my shake.

My best meal-prepping buddy.
She is such a goof. After I took the picture she said 'me see' and did the tongue thing again. haha


Another good use for these sturdy Costco boxes.


When did she get so big??!  
Carly is still obsessed with carts and strollers. She just pushes them all over the yard and driveway.
She was especially excited to be wearing her purple flip flops!

Running from me so I can't get a good picture of her. 

Emma loves touching our new wind spinner. 

Emma can actually ride this little bike by herself!
She is just tall enough that she puts her little leg over, sits, and pushes with her feet.

Carly being so careful to keep the dirt in the pot, Emma taking handfuls of dirt and dumping it out! Silly girls.

She love playing in dirt. 

I couldn't help but think about my mom yesterday. I am grateful that she took the time all those years ago to teach me the basics about sewing. Because of that, I am part of a Friendship Quilt. I make one block 18 times and we all trade. We will have enough squares to do a huge quilt.
 Our colors were blue and white.


1 comment:

  1. love seeing the pics of the girls.. and their everyday activities. And 'you're welcome' for teaching you basics. Now you can sew anything! Can't wait to see the finished quilt!

    ReplyDelete