Tuesday, March 29, 2016

spring, spring, spring



Target has their kid's sunglasses in the dollar isle!
Carly, of course, wanted the purple ones :)

The joy on her face as she runs around pushing this cart.


Playing with their brand new chalk they got from Easter!






P.S. I know she looks like a boy with this black and green coat!!
We borrowed this size of coat for Carly, so when Emma got to be this size, the only way to convince Jeremy to buy a new coat is if it was gender neutral. 


My best little helper.
 Seconds after this picture, she let go of the rake and
it bonked her on the head making her fall over. Oops.



Tada!!! There WERE five ugly bushes in the front of our house.
I cut and dug them all out! For Family Home Evening last night we planted twenty bulbs of Dahlia flowers.  I am so excited!
Costco had packs of ten bulbs. I went to grab a different kind of flower that I liked, but Carly said 'no mom, purple!'
So we went with Dahlias because they are purple. 


1 comment: