Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Happy Easter!



I love this man.
Jeremy begged me to let him wear his green suit.
He hasn't worn it to church in a while.

I LOVE Carly's face in this picture.
We were practicing with the selfie stick. 

I love this sweet family of mine. :) 

Kisses!

Daddy and his daughters.


My girls. 

Emma's mouth is FULL of jelly beans.
They got dumped from the Easter eggs and she found Carly's stash.


We had an Easter egg hunt with her friends (The Hoban's) before we ate dinner.
They each had their own color of egg to find. Carly found the pink and Emma found the green. 

Before church, I tried to get some pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses. Carly is wearing her new yellow dress and Emma is wearing Carly's pink dress from two years ago! 


I love this little three year old. This yellow dress was perfect!


Emma would not part with that flashlight
and Carly would not part with that phone.
Oh well, they still sat and let me take pictures.


Our adorable 14 month old.



This captures their personalities perfectly.
Carly is trying to smile and please mom.
Emma is not caring and done taking pictures. 

Emma's smile. Carly's grin.
love love love this.
 I know that I have a Savior who lived and died for us. He was resurrected and we will be too! We will be together with our families. #heisrisen 



1 comment:

  1. such cute pictures.... and the green in your dress looks like it matches Jeremy's suit

    ReplyDelete