Tuesday, March 8, 2016

peas, outside & snuggling

We have this whole basement full of toys and this is where they wanted to play.
Right on the clean clothes I'm trying to fold.

Emma didn't quite get it all by using her fork.
Licking it is her way of finishing off the plate.

They love frozen peas! Carly will go to the freezer and get out the frozen vegetables. 

Two girls and some markers.

This is usually the how Emma plays outside.
She is always trying to run away from me when I call for her.




We always tell her not to kick the table.
Maybe she learned her lesson.
I was getting her food ready in the kitchen and she yells 'mommy!!!'
I turn around to seeing this! Thank goodness her chair was far back enough that the wall caught it.


I love having a yard! And swing set :)
Mommy and Carly :)

We are snuggled and ready to watch a movie.

My favorite sight. These two snuggling.

1 comment:

  1. I see she has your old baby doll... so cute! They get along so well! love it!

    ReplyDelete