Sunday, March 20, 2016

picnic and park

Emma loves to wear dress up clothes and drink my water.

She brought me this finger nail polish and wanted her nails painted. :)

Having a picnic outside! 

Making our way through our neighbor's yard to the elementary school to play on the playground!



They love climbing up the slide. 

These precious little hands are my favorite.
No matter what we are trying to do, she always asks 'me help'. 

"Mom I open window please?!"
Carly loves to climb to this chair, unlock the window, and crank it to open.
She will sit and watch the birds out on the tree.

Emma loves being outside.
She is such a happier baby when we get a little bit of sunshine and fresh air.


Emma is happiest when Carly pushes her.
Carly is happiest when she is pushing Emma.

"Mom, go on walk? wear purple flip flops?!" 

1 comment:

  1. I would think that her toes would get cold! lol... Love that they are exploring and enjoying life!

    ReplyDelete