Sunday, March 12, 2017

Big Girl Status! BUNK BEDS!!!

They are finally here!! Bunk beds!

Starting to set them up!

I didn't get a chance to take more 'in the process' pictures because I was reading/doing it.

We got to this point, UGH, and realized that where the ladder was supposed to go didn't have all the holes and railings in the right spot. AAHHH. I was about ready to cry. I was so frustrated. It was all my fault. I didn't read the directions closely enough, and had wrong pieces hooked together.Ugh.

So we had to take one whole bed apart and while doing that a undid too many screws on one side and split a board because a screw was holding too much weight. We used some wood glue and let it dry a few days. Then....

Tada!!!! Put them all together!
They are gorgeous and the girls are in love.


They look so tiny on these big beds!



No comments:

Post a Comment