Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Carly is four, basketball, bowling & more!


Carly had her four year check up!
She did awesome. The doctor asked her to open her mouth, look at her, listen to heart, and look in her ears. Carly did just what the doctor asked. I didn't know that she would be wearing this cute little gown now! Isn't it precious. So much cuter than the ones I have ever worn. haha
I didn't know she would be getting shots either! Ugh. She was pretty upset and told me 'mom that really hurt' like 10 times. Since she did awesome, daddy bought her a milk shake when we went to Chick Fil a!

She is growing! Her BMI is exactly at 50% so she is just the right height and weight for her age. 

She LOVES her basketball class. 



Dribbling on her knees and trying to keep the ball in the ring.




Her hair is SO LONG. And she is still loves to play in the sand.



They love their car. It is so fun watching them drive.

Sometimes Target isn't so bad with mom. I got a free icee because of how much I have saved using Cartwheel!


She is such a goof. I asked her for a smile. And this is what she does hahahahaha



She loves her daddy.




We just bought girls scout cookies and they needed to eat something before having one. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment