Friday, March 24, 2017

Remind me NEVER again to order more than 100 pictures from Shutterfly. I finally got all of our wedding pictures printed. 348 pictures are all out of order. I could not believe it. I spent two hours the other night putting them all in order. This is just a portion of them, pictures taken at the temple before our sealing. Ugh. 

Okay I probably will order more photos from Shutterfly. They are amazing quality and they are free if you order them from the app, just pay for shipping. 


My mom got these photo albums for us to put our wedding pictures in. She printed out the Ohio reception for us already, but I just hadn't printed out the Denver pictures, which is way more than these two photo albums would hold.

I found this photo album on sale at Michael's this week. It is perfect and it holds all of our photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment