Sunday, March 19, 2017

Every six months we have Stake Conference. It's where 11 of congregations get together in one building and are taught by our Stake President. 

Today we got to hear from a seventy, Elder Rulon F. Stacey. Which means there are lots of people, it's two hours, and we sit in the same room the whole time. 

BUT we Jeremy gets to sit with us! woot woot! And the girls are seriously so good. I have no room to complain. We always sit on metal chairs and so we brought magnets, things to color with. But all Emma wanted was my notebook I was taking notes in and my pen that she marked on her cute dress more than five times with. Ugh. Oh well. And after the intermediate hymn they finally got their special treats we brought. They were awesome.

Before we took off for this two hour meeting, I snapped these photos. You can definitely tell when Jeremy stepped into help because they were not cooperating with me.























No comments:

Post a Comment