Saturday, March 4, 2017

Remember this long beautiful hair of Carly's ?! Well behind the scenes of keeping this long beautiful hair is 15 minutes every day of her crying and screaming at me that I'm hurting her and that she doesn't want her hair fixed. When she knows that before we leave the house her hair is to be fixed! This is after using conditioner, detangler, and a wet brush. I think she just has a sensitive head.

Today I had had it!
I looked up the closest salon, which is a mile from our house, and walked right in and asked if she had an opening!

Carly was not happy about it. She didn't want her hair cut. She has never been to a salon and she was nervous and cried almost the whole time.


BUT it looks so cute on her! I will get a better picture of her after her nap and post it on here, but it is going to be so much easier to take care of! and perfect for summer!
She looks so grown up.






1 comment:

  1. It breaks my heart to see her cry because she loves her long hair. But now.. she loves her short hair that she can 'fix' herself!... She is getting to be such a big girl. She's so kind, loving, with a hint of ornery ;).....

    ReplyDelete