Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Museum, snow, naps, painting,

We have a pass to the Children's Museum and have gone 4 times already! That means we have already paid it off. haha We went for a play group one Friday. Only one other mom and her three kids showed up. But it was perfect. Trying to keep all five kids in one room and move to the next when we were all done playing is hard!

I have always avoided this art room, knowing it would be a complete mess but Carly totally loved it!

And so did Emma.

Emma pedaling to make the propellor go!

Cutting, one of their favorite things to do right now.

Emma of course trying to climb like the big kids.

Hot air balloon! Carly got in all by herself!

I would say I wore them out! After the museum we went to Costco and got some yummy cheese pizza, lemonade, and frozen yogurt. Yum!

Emma LOVES snow. I think she just likes being pushed and pulled around in her sled, but she loves it!

I just LOVE this face.

You would have thought it was Christmas! We woke up Saturday morning and it had maybe snowed an inch and a half. As soon as Jeremy left for basketball the girls were running in my room telling me to get my snow pants on so we can go outside and play!


She is smiling under that hood.


Carly figured out how to pull her sled to the top, sit down, grab the rope, and scoot her bum and go down! She does it all by herself and it's AWESOME.

We went to Toys R Us to pick out a present from Aunt Jamie and Uncle Matthew for their birthdays. Of course, the train set was their first stop. They weren't the least excited about picking out cars. But daddy was! Until!!! We got home and Jeremy set up the track and got all 10 cars out. They have been playing nonstop with it! Such a fun present. Thanks Jamie and Matthew!


Emma loved laying down on the sled. I pulled both of them around in the front yard. It was so tiring!

Cuties ready for church.




Watercolor Painting some more!



Carly did not want to get up from her nap. On Sundays we get out of church at 2 and they are in bed by 3:00. We wake them after being asleep for an hour. But Carly had a hard time getting up! I was definitely okay with this.
 
Jeremy asked how we were doing today. I text him this picture and told him we picked up some dessert for tonight and are most definitely taste testing first!
Emma is a little excited about her pink and red donut.

Cute couples have matching shoes!

Sometimes we paint. and sometimes we do it with our clothes off.

She found the smallest thing of bubbles in the garage and was SO excited. We buy new bubbles for them for Easter and they used up all the other ones we had from last year. I cannot wait to show them the bubbles we got for them!

Emma got up from her nap, came out to the couch, laid her head down and said 'I sleep'
I guess she needed a bit more sleep. Cutie. Meanwhile Carly is demanding her show.

"Mom! I'm pushing around my baby!"

No comments:

Post a Comment