Sunday, March 26, 2017

Pitchforth Sister Sunday pictures

Here is another Sunday night, I am up late because I took a nap! Ugh. I am always in this dilemma. Don't worry tomorrow I will pay for it and Jeremy is already fast asleep!

 These are pictures I took just before loading them into the van to go to church this morning. I take about 20 pictures in 1 minute, I even deleted the ones where their eyes are closed and blurry.

As you can see, Emma is just a busy body and Carly is just trying to smile so she can eat her mint I promised her.

Emma's cheese smile.


 

Emma hit Carly and is saying sorry and kissing her arm.










I finally found a raincoat for Emma. They LOVE playing in the rain and the only thing we were missing was a raincoat for Emma. Carly was pretty upset I didn't let them wear their rain boots to church too. 







No comments:

Post a Comment