Monday, July 17, 2017

30 weeks pregnant

As of July 10 I was 30 weeks pregnant! Third trimester and 10 weeks to go. Holy moly.





 Being pregnant in the summer is seriously no joke. This is my first time being huge during the summer and I am always sweating. I sweat while I sleep, I sweat as soon as I get out of the shower, I sweat if we are outside. We have been playing a lot in the water which helps. But holy moly!

I haven't really craved anything. Just the usual french fries, Dr. Pepper, and ice cold water. About once a week we get the 4 for $4 at Wendy's. That pretty much helps with the french fries and Dr. Pepper cravings.

Sleeping at night has gotten harder. I am so uncomfortable. I do sleep with a pregnancy pillow which is a life saver. The baby is constantly pushing on my belly and stretching out. I sweat like crazy. and we can't have a fan on because it makes Jeremy's throat hurt. So the last few nights I have turned the air conditioning down and that has helped. Oh and I wear my hair up, which I usually sleep with it down. During the day I have to have my hair up, ugh, I just get way too hot. So I have been getting better at different braids and things to keep it out of my face and off my neck.

The dress I have on in these pictures has been a life saver. I have three of them in different colors. They are super comfortable. Modest. And they have been on repeat since I got pregnant. I have tan lines exactly where the dress hits my arms and legs. haha

The girls are pretty obsessed with baby boy already. Any time he is kicking or moving I tell them and Emma hops right up on the couch and lays her head on my belly. "he kick me?" He continues to kick but she doesn't ever know that's what she is feeling. Carly can put her hand on my belly and feel him. She gets so excited. I had a doctor's appointment the other day and Carly was pretty bummed I came home without the baby. "mom baby come out yet?"



1 comment:

  1. I love how Emma fits exactly under your belly. You look great!

    ReplyDelete