Monday, July 17, 2017

sick Carly, children's museum and trampoline!

After nap snuggles. 
Poor Carly. I don't know if she got sick because she didn't eat anything before going out but she did not have a good night. After eating chicken, rice, and carrots for dinner Carly laid on the floor next to Jeremy (like he usually does after eating) and she said her belly was hurting. A little bit later while we were watching a movie together she told us she had to throw up. This was at 7:00. She continued to throw up every 30 minutes until 10:30. Jeremy went to bed at 8:00 because he was tired. So he left me with throwing up Carly and Emma. Ugh. I was so mad. But he does get up early for work and he does not do well with throw up. At least I could have some support!! She threw up everything she had eaten since after her nap.  Poor girl. It is nice that she has been sick before and she can tell me when we need to go to the toilet. I didn't have to clean up any puke. Thank goodness. I just felt so bad and so I just kept her and Emma up. There was no way Emma would go to bed for the night without Carly in her room. So we took it easy the next morning and she was fine. She was hesitant to eat, but as the day went on she felt better. 

We headed to Coralville for a few hours and stopped at the museum before going to Costco. The girls are huge fans.

They were both driving the ambulance.

We bought a trampoline!!!!



The girls watched patiently as we set it up. It took a while because we didn't have instructions, we bought it used. But we did it!


I know it's blurry, but I LOVE their faces in this. haha

1 comment:

  1. Poor little girl! Throwing up kids in the worst, especially when you are pregnant and especially with a husband who has a quick gag reflex. Been there, done that and it's a fast road to snarky. I love their faces and the joy they are feeling jumping on that trampoline. Kudos to you for getting one.

    ReplyDelete