Sunday, July 9, 2017

park & splash pad, painting, lizard, and primary, and dollar movie

Carly is getting really good at pumping her legs on the swing. 
Emma wants to push Carly.

It was SO HOT this week. I let Emma poor water on my feet a lot this day.







We were planning on going swimming this day, but Jeremy's phone (cough, cough) said that it was going to storm. haha It didn't storm until 11:00 at night. Oh well. The girls got to paint their butterfly and unicorn they picked out from the dollar spot at target.


Emma found this lizard in the dollar spot at Target. She carries it everywhere.

I could hear Carly all the way back in my room, asking the 'big kids' to come forward and sing the song. haha I think she was having her own primary.

We finally remembered to do the cheap theatre dollar movie. I pay a dollar for me and we get to watch a kids' movie. This is probably the one and only time we are going because the next three weeks the movies do not interest me and Emma wanted to sit on my lap the whole time. 29 weeks pregnant=no lap for my two year old. We got to see Kung Fu Panda 3. Other than Carly asking for snacks she was glued!

No comments:

Post a Comment