Sunday, July 9, 2017

mowing, backyard, bowling & lightning bugs


I needed the girls to go inside so we could get baths. I go around to the backyard to this! Emma helping Jeremy mow. She was so proud. 


Out on a family walk at Clark Park. We used to live right up the street from this park. Carly and I spent a lot of time here. I would push her in the stroller or she would just walk. We finally made it over one Saturday morning and the girls loved it.

Bowling for Family Home Evening on a Monday night.


Jeremy did awesome. And I hit 100!! yayy

Have I said how much I love having a backyard?!!
The sprinkler, the swing set, and pool, and the water table. It is so nice not to have to go somewhere for them to play in the water if we just want to chill at home.

Emma dumping water on her own head. haha


Jeremy thinks he is so funny and turns the water on high so the sprinkler gets the girls.

Jeremy running from Carly haha She definitely had a cup full of water.

The girls running away form the sprinkler when Jeremy turned it up high. They thought it was so funny.

CARLY CAUGHT A LIGHTNING BUG! All by herself.
She said it landed on her hand and she grabbed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment