Saturday, July 22, 2017

snuggles, pink car and bikes

Jeremy asked how we were doing while he was at work. I turned around and snapped this picture for him. 

Post nap snuggles. I was in my rocking chair and they both wanted to sit with me. They were both still waking up a bit. 

This pink car is so fun. Carly has become a really good driver! 





I love how Emma's glasses are half way off her face. haha

Freshly bathed and playing out in this heat!

Her favorite bike to ride right now.
She is getting so good and fast!

I just love this baby's profile. The eyelashes, blue eyes, curly blonde hair, cute little cheeks and earrings.


That smile.

The only way Carly does a real smile is if we tickle her. 


With her nose scrunched up like this she looks just like Jeremy.

I love their conversations and pretend play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment