Sunday, July 9, 2017

Swimming at the Marion Pool and Lake Macbride


  I think we have found our favorite pool! It is cheaper, they can wear their puddle jumpers, there is a slide, and there are three separate pools!

This pool is 2-3 feet deep and the slide is perfect for the girls. Emma can actually reach at the 2 foot! She hopped in and said 'mom, I reach!'

The girls love when Jeremy swims under them. 




haha Emma hung onto Jeremy.

I love how they are both laughing.


Carly going down the slide ALL BY HERSELF.




She did it! Last time we came, I caught her ever single time she went down.
I was so sore from that, so I told her I wouldn't do that again this time. Jeremy refuses to catch her. haha By the end of the time we were there she could jump in and go down the slide without us having to catch her.



Emma plays hard and then she crashes.



We had friends that were obsessed with Lake Macbride. Well it didn't disappoint! We showed up at 11 and left at 2. By the time we left it was packed.




Waiting for Jeremy and I to get sunscreen on so we could go in the water!

Lunch break!



We are definitely going back. It is like a 20 minute drive from our house. But it was so fun. And the girls loved swimming! They didn't even play in the sand. You can rent paddle boats or kayaks, but today we just wanted to swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment