Sunday, July 9, 2017

Happy Father's Day!

For Father's Day for Jeremy the girls painted a frame for him to take to work, we did the tradition of putting handprints on a tie for him to wear to church, and we put handprints on a shirt too! 

Carly isn't very good at keeping secrets. Stinker. It doesn't help that Jeremy knew we went shopping to get him a few things and Carly told him everything we got him! 
The girls pampered Jeremy and painted his toe nails. haha He kept it on for a while, surprisingly.






I did surprise him with two ties for him and two ties for baby boy to match!!!!!
I looked around a lot because Jeremy doesn't wear bow ties and I wanted regular ties, I was so excited when I found these.
They go really nice with Jeremy's new navy blue suit we got him for Father's Day. He has been wearing that for a while though. He FINALLY said his thrift store suits aren't cutting it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment