Thursday, August 31, 2017

Baby Boy!

I am 37 weeks! Last week I mentioned to my doctor that I felt like he was head up! Yikes. Every time I go to pick something up or move his head rubs right up against my ribs. I had this same thing with Emma, but they didn't know she was head up until 40 weeks. 

The doctor scheduled for me to have an ultrasound yesterday. And...he is head DOWN. I was/am so relieved. Because last week we started talking about trying to turn him if he was head up and if that doesn't work, repeat c-section. AH! 

Having a baby is so stressful. Getting pregnant. Eating. Sleeping. Taking care of my other kids. Is baby growing? Is baby head down?! So we are back to plan A: vbac. YAY!
Fresh profile picture of him from yesterday.

He either had his fingers up by his face, or grabbing his toes! It was so cute to see.

This is him at 20 weeks. He is definitely bigger now! The ultrasound tech said that he is weighing at about 7 pounds 10 ounces already!!!
Emma was 7lbs 9oz and Carly was 7lbs 4oz.
He is already my biggest baby and we still have three weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment