Monday, August 28, 2017

Don't mind the sad looking pregnant lady. Some days I have all the energy in the world. And other days I crash. Like hard. I seriously was so tired this day.  The girls were happy to play and leave me alone so I could rest. At one point Carly came in so I could open some fruit snacks for her and Emma. Another time Carly came into my room to show me that she had two bags on her shoulders and she thought it was funny. 

Our little artists. They LOVE watercolor paint. And I LOVE it too. It is hardly any mess and it lasts forever. Unless they use up the purple and then they get mad about it. haha



As you can see our table is set and I am filling up the water pitcher. Pretty sure this was Thursday when we were having our 72 year old neighbor over for dinner.

I seriously made spaghetti and garlic bread. He went on and on about how good it was. haha Oh and brownies. He wouldn't stop talking about how good the brownies were. They were from a box.

No comments:

Post a Comment