Thursday, August 31, 2017

Monday night is bowling night!

My snuggle buddy. Usually when she wants to snuggle it means to she wants her back scratched. :)
I wonder where she learned that from?!!!

Jeremy text us and asked how we were doing. I sent him this picture of us at Target. We were stocking up on mac n cheese, tuna, spaghetti, and diapers for when I have the baby. 

On Mondays from 4-9 the bowling alley does $1 bowling! We pay $1 for shoes and $1 for a game so it's $7 for us to bowl. Emma's feet are too small still for the bowling shoes.
The past two Mondays we have met our missionaries there. It is their p-day and they love talking trash to Jeremy. 


He is celebrating for me.

That's right...I beat JEREMY!!!! This is twice this summer that I have beat him. And that is most definitely my highest score ever. haha I'll take it.

Target already has their dollar isle full of fall decor. I love the little kits that come with a wooden picture, paint, and a paint brush! Makes for a perfect activity for the girls.



Emma actually painted more than Carly did! Carly was too busy trying to ride her bike to paint. haha Emma would paint, ride her bike for a minute and then come back and paint some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment