Sunday, August 13, 2017

Jeremy took off the day after we got back from Ohio to help me put the house back together. It worked out that I had a chiropractor appointment in the morning and then we headed to the children's museum after naps.



Jeremy helped Emma build a rocket, after hitting his head three times on that plane! ouch!


She loved "driving" the plane.


Her rocket she launched totally came back and hit her in the face. hahaha

I was sending a picture to my sisters to tell them to go to Costco to get these comfortable jogger pants. And of course Jeremy didn't just get a picture of the pants but my huge belly too. Baby boy is getting bigger and bigger. I was up for at least two hours last night because he was stretching out so much and it kills!

Emma was in panties this day we had a million errands to run. As we were just finishing up at the UPS store to send back a dress I bought, she told me she had to go potty. Yikes! So we hopped in the van and went next door to Taco Bell. We decided to get some breakfast.

They shared a sausage, egg, and cheese burrito. Emma ate all the eggs and Carly at the rest. Carly said 'can we get this every day mom?' Luckily for her I had already bought, sausage, eggs, and cheese. We made them this morning for breakfast and she seriously only ate one bite. Silly girl.

Getting ready for our yard sale!

Thanks for Aunt Franki, we have a barbie pool. The girls love it! It somehow got put in my Barbie stuff that my parents brought to me.

Lemonade and Cookies for sale!
They actually did an awesome job! They would wave to people. They would get so excited to people to stop and buy something from them. We had a few that just pulled up the edge of our drive way and asked for some lemonade or cookies. Some people even just gave them each a dollar! 

That face. hahaha

Uncle Lester was able to visit for a few hours during our garage sale. We ordered some pizza that went along perfect with the Ale8 he brought for us. yum.

We had quite the excitement in our neighborhood Friday night! Police car, fire truck, ambulance were all in our street. The girls loved watching the lights. (One of our neighbors had a seizure and had to be taken to the hospital.)

No comments:

Post a Comment