Monday, August 28, 2017

Our first park for the morning. I had a chiropractor appointment which is actually on the same road as our church and this park. They kind of got bored so we hopped in the car and headed to a bigger park!

They could have played here forever. But I only brought a few snacks and it was definitely lunch time!

We were here last week for a ward cookout. Carly and Emma watched as big kids climbed this tree. Today they asked if they could do it. Carly did awesome! She wasn't scared at all. As soon as Emma saw how high she was she freaked out and slid down. haha








Every time we are out and about in the morning, on our way home Carly says "I have a good idea mom, you make a picnic and Emma and me play!" They ride their bikes in the driveway while I hurry and make something.
Peanut butter and jelly with strawberries for the win.

Don't mind her naked bum. haha She is pretty much potty trained! Woot woot!!
She is seriously the easiest. Just two weeks ago I ventured out to five stores with her in panties. It helps that I go every 20 minutes and make sure that she at least tries to go too! Even at parks she lets me take her without fighting me. She only wears diapers at night time (she stays dry during her nap!) and when we go to church. Because she is in nursery and she still needs help to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment