Monday, August 28, 2017

Yes it was cold enough Saturday to wear sweatshirts in the morning! Like 63 degrees. I am not complaining. I am loving the cooler weather. The girls not so much. They were both complaining it was cold and wanted sweatshirts.


Jeremy mowing while the girls ride bikes. Makes for a nice chill Saturday.

Saturday night Jeremy had church meetings from 4-9! So we grabbed a pizza and headed to the park. By this time it was 75 degrees and beautiful out! Emma is definitely drinking Strawberry pop. At least it doesn't have caffeine in it! My choice would have been the wild cherry pepsi. We played for a while. The girls love being pushed in swings! Emma loves going super high.

We painted our nails. This is Emma getting impatient because I asked her to wait to go sit on the couch until her nails are dry.

My mom used to do a thing like this with her face and tell a story about chubba. haha


They watched Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and ate kettlecorn while I put the four loads of laundry away that were on my bed! I put the clothes away so fast! Usually I get interrupted and it just takes forever. But they were pretty content.

1 comment: