Monday, August 21, 2017

We are one month away from due date with baby boy (4 weeks from today)!!! AHhhhhhhhh! 
I cannot believe it. I still have things on my list I need to get done. Most importantly packing our hospital bags! I always put that off til the last minute.

I have been having braxton hicks a couple of times a day now. Nothing that I can time or anything, but it does get me excited/nervous for actual labor. 

Sleeping has become a lot harder. With getting up to go to the bathroom and the fact that he stretches like crazy and it kills. For an hour last night my belly was so hard! It wasn't a contraction because I could breath through it just fine, but I was up that hour, as soon as I took a drink of water it seemed like that helped and I went back to sleep. Ugh. 

Emma loves to kiss my belly. Carly does it all the time, especially if she knows someone is watching her. She snuggles my belly and kisses it about 5 times. 

I was singing her bedtime song to her and she snuggled up next to baby boy. She is so cute.

I am going to miss this big belly view in a few weeks.

75% of the time, my belly looks like this. The right side is higher than the left because he is all on my right side. The girls were like this too. I feel occasional kicks on the left side, but I feel like they favor my right side more.

No comments:

Post a Comment