Sunday, August 13, 2017

trip to Ohio part 3

Eating some chips and salsa with Uncle Clayt.

The center pieces at the reception were games! We sat at the perfect table. It had Jenga. Emma played with it 90% of the time, the other 10% she was playing with the water dispenser.




Lane's family

Meet my newest brother in law. haha He had my phone to take a picture of me and my sisters.



Dana, Franki, and I
You wouldn't know by height, but I am the oldest out of the three of us. oh well.





Mother/Son dance.

Anton joined in.


Then the four little girls joined. haha



Daddy/Daughter dance.

Dad motioning for Dana and I to join them.





It's tradition that the bride and groom get tied up during their dance.




Jeremy kept telling them "this is for Ammon". Our youngest brother is on a mission so he couldn't be at the wedding or reception. He was always the one to tie up the bride and groom.







Arianna helping Emma build. 

Brother Booth trying to help them get untied.




Lane and Franki did the dollar dance. There was a competition to see who could get more money. The one who lost had to give the other a foot massage. Lane definitely lost. But they got a lot of money out of it! And Carly and Emma loved giving Lane a dollar each to dance with him.


The four girls have such a fun relationship. It has been so fun watching them grow up together and make memories.
Olivia 5, Carly 4, Katelyn 3 (almost 4), and Emma 2

She was passed out on the way home. She totally stole my favorite blanket and has now claimed it as her own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment