Monday, August 28, 2017

Here I am another morning at 6:00 and I can't sleep! Silly pregnancy brain thinks I need to get things done and I can't shut my mind off!

So here's to updating my blog, because I really don't want to get behind, especially since I am due in 3 weeks. Yikes!

Just trying to enjoy these last few days of summer! The weather has been so nice. Nice meaning it's not hot enough to actually go to the pool and nice that we could play outside all day and I don't want to die.


This pool has seriously been the best little plastic pool. The slide keeps them entertained. And it's small enough when they are done with it, Jeremy just dumps it out. He is kind of crazy about our grass and hates when the pool gets left out and kills it. haha






Pure joy in Emma's face! 

Jeremy was here too!

We made some popsicles a few weeks ago and Jeremy finally convinced the girls to eat one. They would much rather have the chocolate fudge popsicles haha

No comments:

Post a Comment