Monday, August 21, 2017

Happy 6 year Anniversary Jeremy!

I know I wrote a post about this on facebook/instagram.
Some things never change. Even after six years of being married to Jeremy he is still wearing Ninja Turtles on a regular basis and he still wears crocs just about every day. 

Yes, he most definitely went with a baby cone and I had a hot fudge brownie sundae. I LOVE hot fudge and the brownie with ice cream. I feel like my cravings are just what I like when I'm not pregnant, but more when I'm pregnant.

We asked someone to get a picture so you could see his crocs hahaha


I for sure spilled hot fudge on my dress. Ugh. I would blame it on the girls, but this was all me.

For our actual anniversary we were in Ohio for my sister's reception, so we decided to wait until getting home to go to dinner and dessert to celebrate. We went to Apple Bees and enjoyed the 2 for $20 deal. We shared the artichoke and spinach dip, and we each got a pasta dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment