Monday, August 28, 2017


The girls playing at the park across from the Nauvoo Temple!
Jeremy really pushed for us to go to the temple this weekend. I wasn't so excited about sitting in the car for four hours altogether. (pregnant=uncomfortable to sit long and lots of bathroom breaks). But on Friday I had the idea to go as soon as he got off work! It was a beautiful day and we didn't have anything going on.
It was perfect. He came home we got ready and went!
I never regret doing that drive, especially when I know we probably won't make it to the temple in September. But the peace I get from going and a good rebooting of my spirits is always nice.


The welcoming center was is right across the street from the temple. We had to take a quick bathroom break and head back to the park. 


No comments:

Post a Comment